FarmerPlus Tanker Dribble Bar
Designed primarily for the slurry tanker, Storth have made use of the tanker's rear door to establish a simple Piggy Back connection system.
Giving careful consideration to both operating costs and slurry potential, Storth have developed a range of fully galvanised Dribble Bars to meet with the most demanding needs of the agricultural market. The “FarmerPlus” Dribble Bar range was designed primarily for the slurry tanker market, Storth have incorporated a QuickFit hitch similar to that of a telehandler which can be matched with either a back door or tanker chassis mounted QuickFit to give a simple piggy back system.
The Dribble Bar is operated by one double acting hydraulic service which makes use of an in-cab control box to switch functions between boom folding and distributor. Slurry feed comes via the tanker manufacturer’s 6” feed port c/w hydraulic gate valve. Retro fitting to existing tankers is made simple with Storth’s extended rear splash plate/feed system. Additional features include LED lighting, manual hydraulic transport lock valves, and hydraulic hose burst protection.
- Provides quick, visible, clean and flexible coupling to various tanker brands
- The dribble bar is operated by one double acting hydraulic service
- Operated by an in cab control box to switch functions between boom folding and distributor
- Slurry feed comes via the tanker manufacturer’s 6″ feed part c/w hydraulic gate valve
- Retro fitting to existing tankers is made simple with Storth’s extended rear splash plate/reed system
- LED lighting, manual hydraulic transport lock valves and hydraulic hose burst protection
- 7.5m, 9m and 12m working widths
- Quickhitch dribble bar to tanker coupling system
- One double acting hydraulic service c/w in-cab control box
- Simple splash/dribble bar switching
- Fully galvanised
- Simple retrofit