North West of England Electrical & Hydraulic Service & Installation Engineer Vacancy
A fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking slurry management company that can offer future progression covering and based in the North West of England. The purpose of the role is to advise, install, build and repair systems/products to company and client specification, within our Service & Installation Department supporting a busy installation team. You will need a well organised approach to work, the ability to analyse specification briefs provided by internal personnel and clearly identify any issues that may occur.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- You will be working on site repairing & installing slurry management equipment on a full time basis with on call after hours’ rota.
- Under take fault finding process to determine appropriate repair
- Perform calibration of equipment electrical and hydraulic equipment
- Visit client sites to undertake servicing or breakdown work
- Liaise with clients and provide advice on equipment as and where required
- Working knowledge of latest wiring regulations
- Proven experience working with new build control panels and PLC systems
- Experience in a similar varied role, with the ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Ability to be flexible with working times due to onsite work
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well at all levels
- Confident in approach with the ability to make quick decisions
- Have a flexible approach to working and be able to adapt to any given situation
- Be a team player, and be able to work well at all levels
- Carry out site visits as required.
- Flexibility/overtime working hours during busy seasons and weekends.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
– Agricultural background preferred not essential
– 17th Edition electrical knowledge
– Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
– Customer service experience
– Full Driving Licence required
Hours – Monday – Friday – 8.00am – 5.30pm with potential overnight & weekend work
Salary – Based on experience + 20 days holiday
Contact & send C.Vs to: firstname.lastname@example.org 01524 781900
A fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company that can offer future progression, you will be part of our fabrication team. You will need to be a well organised and focused individual with a positive approach. Product training will be provided
The Welder/Fabricator Operative is expected to:
Work as part of a team under the guidance and supervision of the Fabrication/Welding Manager or supervisor.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Extensive knowledge of various welding techniques, including MIG welding.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Skilled in both mechanical and manual welding practices.
• Weld fabricate and assemble metal structures and equipment through the use of welders, cutters, shapers and measuring tools.
• Produce metal products according to customer or employer specifications.
• Use multiple welding machines to repair and maintain metal equipment and structures of various sizes.
• Read and interpret diagrams, sketches and blueprints to determine operations, required materials and timeframes for projects.
• Set up, operate and maintain welding equipment.
• Understand and implement personal and company safety measures by wearing specialized goggles, helmets and gloves.
• Communication skills are essential to work with team members and converse with potential customers and clients.
Hours – Monday – Friday – 8.00am – 5.30pm
Salary – Negotiable + 20 days holiday
Contact & send C.V.s to: email@example.com