South Wales Electrical & Hydraulic Service & Installation Engineer Vacancy
A fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking slurry management company that can offer future progression covering and based in South Wales. The purpose of the role is to advise, install, build and repair systems/products to company and client specification, within our Service & Installation Department supporting a busy installation team. You will need a well organised approach to work, the ability to analyse specification briefs provided by internal personnel and clearly identify any issues that may occur.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- You will be working on site repairing & installing slurry management equipment on a full time basis with on call after hours’ rota.
- Under take fault finding process to determine appropriate repair
- Perform calibration of equipment electrical and hydraulic equipment
- Visit client sites to undertake servicing or breakdown work
- Liaise with clients and provide advice on equipment as and where required
- Working knowledge of latest wiring regulations
- Proven experience working with new build control panels and PLC systems
- Experience in a similar varied role, with the ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Ability to be flexible with working times due to onsite work
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well at all levels
- Confident in approach with the ability to make quick decisions
- Have a flexible approach to working and be able to adapt to any given situation
- Be a team player, and be able to work well at all levels
- Carry out site visits as required.
- Flexibility/overtime working hours during busy seasons and weekends.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
– Agricultural background preferred not essential
– 17th Edition electrical knowledge
– Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
– Customer service experience
– Full Driving Licence required
Hours – Monday – Friday – 8.00am – 5.30pm with potential overnight & weekend work
Salary – Based on experience + 20 days holiday
Contact & send C.Vs to: firstname.lastname@example.org